I.Write.For.Fun

I.Write.For.Fun
don't let the rules define your way of writing.

Thursday 5 May 2011

In A Gap Fill With New Experiences.. ( I Hope So )

Its been a while..!!
finally the semester break kicked off.

I didn't enjoy my flight,never enjoy any of flight experience to be honest. (=.=)
I don't like it,the smell of the plane and all the complicated procedures and my heavy luggage.
I hate plane,and that should be the reason why i always feel so happy whenever i manage to place my feet firmly on the ground after a flight journey.

This time around,the break will be for four months long..!! long enough for any of us to complete another semester of study.. why would the government construct such an amazing plan? now i have to delay my graduation day for another month or two i guess..

These long days,i guess most of us will be spending our time wisely.. in which the term wisely can easily be define by the person's acts. Wise is now no longer bounded to any academic definition,just do whatever as you please to define the word wise.

Wise : Spend your holiday by getting paid for any part time job you'll be doing..
Wise : Eat,sleep,watch t.v and repeatedly cycling on the same habit over and over again.
Wise : .. other than those two,i cant really describe the other definition of wise..

So,now that im done with this post..
i'll be looking forward to fill the box of wise with my own defining acts.. Hoho.

Enjoy your HOLIDAY..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment