I.Write.For.Fun

I.Write.For.Fun
don't let the rules define your way of writing.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A Runaway Train To The Few Years Back Scenery.


It’s a time where guys used to have long straight hairs, and girls will go crazy whenever they see a male with long hair. Well I guess that’s the current phenomenon for that particular era. If you’re wondering which or what era I’m talking about, I’m talking about the 90’s.!!

The glorious year of the 90’s..!!

The time when boys band rules our days..!! Cute boys are all over the gossip magazines and they topped the chart for weeks and being chased by crazy fanatical fans everyday..!!





                                   its 5ive.. for me, NOW AND FOREVER was their best song.!!


I bet you also have your very own idolized boys’ band don’t you? (Unless you’re being born out of the time frame then you wouldn’t probably know those 90’s big sellers.)

I’m talking about n’sync, backstreet boys, 911, 5ive, westlife and so many more!

there you go.. they're the best boy band in the 90's.





the guys who were FLYING WITHOUT WINGS..


Out from the boy band scope, we have great bands such as the cranberries, creed, Radiohead, the Moffats which is my favorite and the Hanson, not to forget nirvana and so many more.





                  my all time favourite..!! THE MOFFATTS.. been missing these guys like CRAZY..!!



                                         triplets of the 90's.. singing MMMboPPPPP...


These are the entertainers that help to paint colors to our life with their superb music.

During these period of time (90- 00’s), everything was so much fun. Britney started to make her mark during the 90’s, the same thing for Christina Aguilera and even our very own Siti Nurhaliza was born into the music industry during this era.





                                                   HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME..!!






                                                       BETAPA KU CINTA PADAMU.. hehe

The 90’s was so much fun!! 

Sadly, things weren’t able to stay in piece forever. Everything started to change, revolution of the hip hop and r&b music put an end to the rock and pop music. Things are different nowadays; musician tends to play with lots of electronic stuffs leaving behind the sweet sound of guitar distortion and drum’s roll. The term boy band was sentenced to death and is no longer influential as they were before.

I’m missing the older days.

I miss the Moffatts very much, they were the best band ever lived in the 90’s.

Oooh.. I missing it.

Let me leave you with something that i've been singing for ages...
The most influential song of all time,for me though.. ^^,



2 comments:

  1. sy pun dari dulu ada tu lagu lam otak- the moffats.. masih ada kaset di rumah tu! haha.. westlife mmg sy gila! eii.. mmg siok la ni semua yg di atas!!! hahaha.. sy suka ini post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. hidup moffatts kan??!!
    westlife jg..!!

    ReplyDelete