I.Write.For.Fun

I.Write.For.Fun
don't let the rules define your way of writing.

Wednesday 6 April 2011

When Memory Play Its Part In Life

I was surfing in youtube,searching for new bands just to add more tunes to my playlist.I went to search for a few minute until i found this video by Nickelback,i remember how i used to listen to this song being played on the radio but i never walk another extra mile to download it and re-listen it.Now that i've watched it after so long,suddenly i feel so touched by the song as well as how they filmed the music video.

here's the video,listen to it. ^^,


Don't you think the song is just nice,so do the video eventhough it might had brought tears to your eyes.
This song is a very powerful song,with a very clear message.Its all about love,and it makes us believe that love will never die.

I believe,the meaning of true love can only be define by the acts of our parents.A father doesn't always say that he love his child,but deep inside him,i believe they love their child more than one can ever imagine.A mother's love is incomparable,i think only a mother can  understand another mother's love.A mother will repeatedly tell us that they love us but none of these lines can be use to evaluate the amount of love a mother has for her child because as far i can tell,i believe that,the love of a mother is the strongest form love.

This song teaches me something,it shows clearly that love doesn't fades with the body.Love lives on.
The person you love the most might be gone,but,now could you please close your eyes and think carefully.Do you believe that the person you love took everything away when they left? I DOUBT THAT.

That person might not be around and will never be around again but,i believe that their love has reform into the form of another person.Their love reform itself everyday in the form of how much blessings you get and how much love you receive from the others.They might be gone but i believe somewhere behind those floating clouds,they are watching over us and pray as mighty as they could  for the safeness of our very own life.

Here's part of the lyric :

Time is going by
So much faster than I
And I’ve started to regret not spending a little with you

Now I’m
Wondering why
I’ve kept this bottled inside
So I’ve started to regret not telling all of it to you

So if I haven’t yet
I’ve gotta let you know

You’re never gonna be alone
From this moment on
If you ever feel like letting go
I won’t let you fall
You’re never gonna be alone
I’ll hold you until the hurt is gone

Don't you think the lyrics are very touching,it let you discover the feeling of regrets inside you.It let you see that nothing in this world is immortal,what you have today might not be there for you tomorrow.One simple but destructive change can happen anytime and by the time you realize everything it'll be too late.

Our loved ones might not be here tomorrow,the moment you're reading this they might be on their way to God's paradise.If you are holding back your love,you might just regret it when that person somehow vanished.

WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE ALONE..
WE'RE NEVER GONNA BE ALONE..

Have faith,as long as we believe,the love of our beloved person will always be with us..

p.s : and do spend some time to tell your beloved friends and family how much you love them,for you might not be here tomorrow.
 g



No comments:

Post a Comment