I.Write.For.Fun

I.Write.For.Fun
don't let the rules define your way of writing.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Being His Humble And Loyal Servant

'Every man shall give as he is able.' Deuteronomy 16:17

I reached my room in a very good mood despite being exhausted after few short hours of practising choir for Sunday's mass.

Every week i attend the same routine,work with the same Church's choir group and amazed by the superb guitar players we have in the guitarist,the super knowledgeable choir leader and my ever enthusiasm choir mates.But above all,the thing that amazed me every single week is actually the willingness of this particular person and his family,who kindly offer their house as the choir's practice place.This great man provide us with the best instruments,which are guitars and keyboards and comfortable practice area altogether with some refreshments.

I just want you guys to know and feel it,

You should be amazed as well,the whole family devoted their life to God by helping us .They provide everything for free and always as enthusiastic as the choir group when it comes to praising the Lord using the prosperous melody of Christianity. 

Only God's know how to reward this devoted family of Him.One day,somewhere in my near future i hope i  can contribute more towards the house of God rather than attending mass every week and leave as easy as how i come.I believe one can find the fulfilment they are craving for in the house of the Lord.

The purpose of this midnight post is actually to express thanks to the ever blessed devoted servant of the Lord.May more people will be inspired in the near future and always.

God bless us.
Goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment